The Hub Apartments sit within the newly developed Piccadilly Place and offer a range of studio, one and two bedroom apartments.
Situated directly opposite Piccadilly train station, on the corner of Aytoun Street and Whitworth Street, The Hub is the most accessible, high quality, residential development in central Manchester; whether by road, rail, tram, or on foot.
These stylish and contemporary apartments have been built to the highest quality specification and come in a variety of sizes and options. Prices start from £135,000 making The Hub affordable for first time buyers, young professionals, owner occupiers, students – or anyone just wanting a piece of Manchester city centre living! Car parking is also available at an additional cost.
The Hub’s apartments are designed to the highest specification, with SMEG kitchen appliances, brushed stainless steel ironmongery, full height storage cupboard, utility cupboard and a timber veneered entrance door.
The apartments come equipped with range of the highest quality kitchen fixtures and fittings, including a number of Smeg appliances:
- Smeg multifunction stainless steel single oven
- Smeg touch control ceramic hob
- Smeg integrated dishwasher
- Smeg Integrated under-counter fridge / freezer (some units with integrated under-counter fridge / icebox only)
- Integrated extractor
- Inset stainless steel sink with chrome monoblock mixer tap
- Laminate Square edged worktops
- Etched mirror glass splashback
We have chosen a selection of contemporary white and chrome sanitary ware, to match modern feel of the apartments.
As a result, all the bathrooms in The Hub come with:
- Ceramic floor tiles
- Partially tiled walls
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Enamelled steel bath
- Shower over bath
- Modern chrome fittings
- Chrome finished heated towel rail
- Full width mirror
- Electric Shaver point
- Shower tray in en-suites
Finishes and Fittings
All of the apartments have been finished to a high specification, and include the following features:
- Timber veneered entrance door
- White painted internal doors
- Brushed stainless steel ironmongery
- White painted walls and ceilings
- Oak finish engineered flooring in hall, kitchen and living area
- Neutral carpet
- Full height storage cupboard in hall
Everything about The Hub, from the interior design of the apartments to the fixtures and fittings in the communal areas, has been carefully selected to project a contemporary feel.
The secure, communal areas have also been carefully designed and feature the following:
- Glazed entrance door
- Double height reception area
- Natural stone flooring
- 24/7 help desk
- Underground car parking available to purchase or rent as necessary